Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nikon D5100 One of The Best Professional Cameras for Photography

I use to have the Nikon D90 during the first years of my photography career. This is one of the professional cameras for photography that I owned since I decided to start taking pictures. A few months ago I thought that I’m ready to take it to the next level.

So weeks Later I decided to take the Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens in Amazon. It was a great deal. Although it wasn’t the latest but for specs and the price I figured it’s a great deal, so I grab the brand new ones. Why I said so because an 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens would cost at least $250 + the actual cost of the camera could sum up to at least a thousand bucks.

The one thing I like about Nikon cameras is their user friendly menu. And the Nikon D5100 is one of the professional cameras for photography that has an easy to use menu, I would recommend this even for the novice and for those enthusiast who are starting a career in photography. 

The settings are displayed on the side areas of the 3 inches wide LCD screen, really are convenient and are a no brainer for starters. The 12.3 megapixels sensors of my D90 are out classed with the 16.2 MP sensors of My Nikon D5100.

I took some pictures of my mom’s backyard garden and I focused this heirloom tomato fruit, I was so amazed that the actual image and the shot I took are very similar. Wow! I couldn’t ask for anything more with the quality of the photos.

If you have the money I would suggest professional cameras for photography like the Nikon D7000 or if you are still in the learning process like me, the D5100 or the D3100 is a great choice too. But remember always read reviews like this to help you properly decide one what you want to buy. I for one did take some bad deals in the past and telling you again wouldn’t hurt. Read before you buy. I hope this review has been of great help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment